The Lost Horizons Forum

A meeting place for the CtC-empowered.
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:00 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:15 pm 

I was wondering to myself how far the term "officer of a corporation" can be applied (as written in the definition of "Employee" in IRC 3401).

It's my understanding that the incorporated federal government actually consists of over 184,000 sub-corporations including "local" and "state" governments (all incorporated). From what I can tell, it's all one single Juggernaut of Filth umbrella-ed under the top "US Government Inc".

If that's the case, then what legal distinction is there to be made between a "Federal" officer and an officer of a "State"-licensed business? Couldn't the Juggernaut of Filth argue that they are all equally federally derived privileges, although some more directly than others?

If I obtain a business license from the "State", and I'm one of the "Officers" of that business, isn't there a case to be made that such a licensed title is indeed an indirectly derived federal privilege?

I'm curious to hear what people think.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:57 pm 

Quote:
It's my understanding that the incorporated federal government actually consists of over 184,000 sub-corporations including "local" and "state" governments (all incorporated). From what I can tell, it's all one single Juggernaut of Filth umbrella-ed under the top "US Government Inc".

This is not correct, Sam. And the type of corporation included in the exemplars of 3401 is specific. See this brief. Also see 'The Code Is Born' in CtC.