The Lost Horizons Forum

A meeting place for the CtC-empowered.
It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:46 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:14 pm 

First off, Hello to everyone.
I'm sorry that some of us have a more difficult road to victory, but I'm glad to see there are others out there that are willing to share their information. I filed my petition as a respondent with the Tax Court about the last week of December and received my first Answer about the end of January. A little scary and I'm researching what to do next. One thing that really helps me is to see the mechanics of how to communicate with the IRS/Court. I have a grasp on the concept of how to follow the law as Pete has pointed out, but the mechanics of the document filing and procedures are the scary part for me. Look forward to getting more involved at the national level.
-Ryan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:51 pm 

Hello Ryan, Good to have you with us.

I too have experienced difficulty on the road to victory and understand the Stomach sinking, knee trembling fears of dealing with the beast via mail and in court procedure, especially if you have no prior knowledge of procedure.

3 years ago, I came to CTC with a semi basic legal education in business and contract Law and no practical experience in court procedure, having never been to court in my life.. Dealing with The IRS, state tax agencies, and courts along with following proper form, formatting, and content structure of responses and rebuttals can often feel like a daunting task.

I have found howtowinincourt.com very insightful for me in furthering my education into properly dealing with the beast in court procedure. It's like any game and is governed by the rules of that game. How can we expect to use our understanding of the law to wield the sword of CTC knowledge without understanding how to handle the sword in offensive or defensive positions?

I firmly believe, procedural knowledge is a vital pillar in the execution and application of the truths made self evident in CTC and on losthorizons webpage, as well as by all others who have contribute positively to the cause.

Howard Freeman once said, "we are sheep in wolves country, stay close to the good Shepard because he's got the rifle. The good Shepard is the Truth and by staying close to the truth we can surround the Wolves..." CTC is the Truth and the beast fights hard to dispose of it. The fundamental reality is, we have the Truth and the greatest fear of the beast it getting in the hands of the multitudes. Your hard work is vital in pulling open the curtain for all around you on the great Wizard of OZ. With our individual persistence and collective dialogue with this forumn and the resources through Losthorizons we will propagate the CTC truths.

We have inherited this responsibility from the founders! Keep up the good fight.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:29 am 

Well-said, James!

Quote:
I have found howtowinincourt.com very insightful for me in furthering my education into properly dealing with the beast in court procedure. It's like any game and is governed by the rules of that game. How can we expect to use our understanding of the law to wield the sword of CTC knowledge without understanding how to handle the sword in offensive or defensive positions?

Yes, I want to emphasize the importance of learning court procedure, instead of trusting (and paying handsomely) lawyers to do it for you. The HowToWinInCourt course is so good. I am currently going through it as well. Get it! It is worth the couple hundred, and when you renew it is less than $100! You couldn't tempt a lawyer with $100 for anything!

I plan on taking my current payer to court early next year for filing fraudulent information returns, which I am sure they will do, and getting back FICA or $5,000.00, whichever is greater, plus any extra that the court deems fair and just under the circumstances. I am excited to be a part of the solution, challenging the weak point in our current system: the payers! If the payers learned the truth, the system will collapse WAY faster than if the payees learn the truth. So let's teach them!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:53 pm 

I'm in the middle of the appeals process with a court date scheduled for July if anyone is interested in following what happens. I'll be doing a telephone conference with the office of appeal March 19th, it's to go over the facts and hopefully reach settlement without further litigation. Wish me luck, the case is in regards to them saying my 1040x return was an erroneous and excessive refund and hit me with the FRP.im working on my FOIA requests and will update once things get moving. Btw, I'm still awaiting my 2017 refund. Stay tuned for that post. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:55 pm 

Thanks Jeremy,

I'm looking forward to hearing more about your results challenging the payer, I too am considering such actions.

You make a real good point about the weakness in the scheme being the payers and I couldn't agree more we must educate them as well, it would help greatly if they would get their hands on the truth!

Keep us Posted!

Justin Gilmore wrote:
I'm in the middle of the appeals process with a court date scheduled for July if anyone is interested in following what happens. I'll be doing a telephone conference with the office of appeal March 19th, it's to go over the facts and hopefully reach settlement without further litigation. Wish me luck, the case is in regards to them saying my 1040x return was an erroneous and excessive refund and hit me with the FRP.im working on my FOIA requests and will update once things get moving. Btw, I'm still awaiting my 2017 refund. Stay tuned for that post. Thanks.

I'm certainly looking forward to hear about your conference, keep us posted!

Keep up the good work Fellas!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:40 pm 

I filed my petition in Tax Court in response to a Notice of deficiency but made a mistake. I deleted my previous question.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 3:05 pm 

So I went to my "Board of Tax Appeals" meeting, gave my case. Two months later, they ruled in favor of the Tax Commission in my State. The board completely ignored any mention of Brushaber or the inadmissibility of W-2s. Those were my core arguments.
Instead, the board focused on the claim that I had 'wages'; they seemed to take it for granted that I had 'wages', and from there... well, you owe taxes if you have wages.
I'm very disappointed. My next steps are either to motion for a Reconsideration (not a new trial, just a re-reading), or to go into District Court.
It doesn't appear that they care about the structure of taxes, under the law. It appears they care everything about 'wages'. What now?

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 3:07 pm 

I also notice that 'George' has removed all his posts on this thread. His was the only supposed victory which had been addressed.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 12:04 am 

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles Eric. I'm having the same troubles in Colorado. I too wonder why George Luniv's posts were deleted. He at least had some encouraging stories, if not good advice to follow. I'm sorry that I really don't have any advice to give other than to re-scour the losthorizons.com website. I find new information almost every time I visit. There is such a vast wealth of information. I'm sure I speak for many of us that the distraction of these court battles makes it difficult to focus on much else, but we chug forward and take the battles as they come. The truth on on our side and hopefully we can find a way to expose it.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 4:37 am 

Hi, Dan Moore here, finally, and glad to be here too!

We have been hit with the FRP for a joint filing so it's $10,000. Got my FOIA papers back stating NO 6020B has been filed!

Since it has been a bit more than a year since filing this TY 2016 1040X, I am strongly considering using Pete's template for civil action in District Court. The clock is ticking and there has been no response to our response to the FRP letter yet.

I'm looking for success stories in this vein. I'm not afraid, just want to be sure that I go about it in the right manner. Do I need to know much about court procedure to pull this off?

Thanks to all who are here and especially Pete and Doreen (love you both).

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:38 pm 

George's posts were deleted for several reasons, but primarily because in a couple he stepped off the path and advocated bad practices, reflecting a few misunderstandings of the law. He also has a tendency to "explain" his several victories in a misleading or misunderstood fashion, which obscures what really happened, and the virtues therein, which are solid, but more limited that one would gather from the way George describes them. I have a write-up on one here (but it really should be read in the context in which I have posted it, which can be found here).

Georhe's other victories-- which also involve the FRP hoax, involve the recognition by a Tax Court of the impropriety of the IRS corrupt practice of asserting a penalty against what are just reference copies of a targeted return, attached to a correspondence sent to the agency. This recognition is significant (even though the corruption of the practice is as obvious as the sunrise), because it sheds a proper light on the overal arbitrary and capricious nature of everything done by the agency in these FRP assaults. But you really couldn't get much of that from the way George described the matter, and instead were invited to imagine that much more had happened, or at least so it seemed to me.

Not all George's posts suffered from these problems, and he is a real sparkplug of a warrior, whose contributions here in general would be most welcome. But with a few posts having to go, those remaining became incoherent, and so, had to go, too.

Remember, this forum is viewed by many more people than just those of you qualified to post here. This is an ambassadorship to the rest of the world, and has to be used with that in mind. No ranting, no "teaching", and no grousing are to take place here. I ask everyone reading this now to take a moment and reacquaint yourself with the rules for the forum, which can be found here.

Also, please take another moment and review the message I published in the most serious and sincere manner here and here. TAKE THESE MESSAGES SERIOUSLY.