The Lost Horizons Forum

A meeting place for the CtC-empowered.
It is currently Tue May 17, 2022 11:07 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:28 pm 

The January 17, 2022 Lost Horizons Newsletter
...where real knowledge-- and actual solutions-- intersect with real Americans!

Finally, I Believe, We Are About Ready To Turn The Corner
'The Real Anthony Fauci' shines a very bright light on the crimes of the C19 scam, and Project Veritas adds more wattage still. Also, deaths from the "vaccines" are climbing fast and becoming increasingly difficult to sweep under the rug; the idiocy of the Kool-Aid drinkers is harder to overlook with as prominent a one as Sonia Sotomayor representing the class; a few reassuring words about the deeply corrupt 'John Lewis Voting Rights Act'; and more!

THERE ISN'T MUCH I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE C19 SCAM, but I'm on a very satisfying journey filling in what blank spots there are right now. This is thanks to the work of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. in his new book, 'The Real Anthony Fauci'.

Even just a short way into this rich and articulate presentation, I have found dozens of highly-important facts for which I had not even known to look. All contribute strongly to the construction of the prison cells (or worse) to which I trust the small army of malefactors behind the "plandemic" will be subject once enough people have read Kennedy's book.

Let me give you an example of the powerful information to be had in Kennedy's scrupulously thorough, heavily footnoted presentation.

Kennedy spends the first chapter of 'The Real Anthony Fauci' sounding the alarm over the current state of affairs with the COVID-19 (C19) situation. Among other extremely important topics in that overall category, Kennedy provides an in-depth discussion of the vigorous and vicious (and ongoing) campaign to smear Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and suppress the fact that it is both a highly effective prophylactic and treatment of early-symptomatic C19 (especially when used in combination with Azithromycin and zinc). This campaign went on despite widespread and dramatic clinical success with the drugs early in 2020-- and even a well-established foundation for the use of HCQ dating back to research studies as early as 2004 and through practical application during several previous coronavirus outbreaks (SARS and MERS).

I wrote extensively about this suppression/smear campaign as much of it unfolded in the Spring of 2020 (see here, here, here and here, for example).

But as it turns out, I began paying attention to the HCQ issue several months later than I should have done, and would have done had I known what Robert Kennedy has to reveal about it. Further, I should have been more nuanced in my discussion of the effect of Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) on the response to HCQ's emergence into the spotlight in late March of 2020 and of the overall dynamic of that disparaging, hostile and outright mendacious response.

It's true that TDS was exploited, but this was more as a pretense by which the real nature of the opposition to HCQ was concealed. And the response overall was NOT mere opportunism by the "vaccine"-mongers, as I had imagined. Instead, it was actually just the next phase in a suppression agenda already months into execution.

Continued...

Other Voices (followed by an important afterword)

Farewell, 2021, year of weird speaking
by George Will

At the end of 2021, a year of weird speaking, Americans learned from Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) that “student debt is policy violence.” Previously, Americans were lectured that “silence is violence” — that not voicing support for this or that supposedly oppressed group is violence against it. The proliferation of new forms of violence raises a question: Are old forms — say, a flash mob looting a Louis Vuitton store — still violence? Or is this just the vigorous articulation of intersectional consciousness against consumer culture’s commodification of everything, including commodities?

Normal people, who might want to toss anvils to progressives drowning in their jargon, should modify George Orwell’s axiom that “the great enemy of clear language is insincerity.” Today, the enemy of clarity is the scary sincerity of progressives who are politically inflamed about everything.

Two percent of Hispanics, according to a national poll cited by Politico, approve of progressives designating them Latinx. In 2021, did Blacks and Indigenous People of Color suddenly start thinking of themselves as BIPOCs? Or did advanced thinkers volunteer to do BIPOCs’ thinking for them? In Dane County, Wis., home of the hyper-progressive University of Wisconsin, the sheriff’s office announced a new “philosophy”: Persons in jail are no longer “inmates,” they are “residents” or “those within our care.”

The word “infrastructure” polls well because, in normal usage, it denotes glistening new airports and such like. So, congressional progressives decided that increased “investment” for school lunches — the word “spending” has been stricken from progressivism’s lexicon — and every other domestic purpose counts as “social infrastructure.” Including the Build Back Better bill’s provisions concerning “tree equity.” Note, however, that an Oregon high school — in progressive Portland, of course — hesitated before changing its mascot from a Trojan to an evergreen tree, which might evoke thoughts of lynchings.

Colorado’s constitution forbids “any distinction or classification of pupils … on account of race or color,” a provision adopted in 1974, during the national recoil against segregation. Now, however, a Denver school is planning, when covid-19 permits, a “families of color playground night,” a project overseen by something not all elementary schools have: the school’s “dean of culture.”

Continued...

Plus,
Illuminating Anniversaries For This Week!

"I confidently trust that the American people will prove themselves...too wise not to detect the false pride or the dangerous ambitions or the selfish schemes which so often hide themselves under that deceptive cry of mock patriotism: 'Our country, right or wrong!' They will not fail to recognize that our dignity, our free institutions and the peace and welfare of this and coming generations of Americans will be secure only as we cling to the watchword of true patriotism: 'Our country--when right to be kept right; when wrong to be put right.'"
-Senator Carl Schurz, October 17, 1899