The Lost Horizons Forum

A meeting place for the CtC-empowered.
It is currently Mon May 23, 2022 8:13 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:37 pm 

The October 14, 2019 Lost Horizons Newsletter
...where real knowledge intersects with real Americans!

Every Which Way But Loose
A hardy warrior for the truth weathers years of corrupt IRS browbeating to emerge $121K+ victorious in the end.

HERE'S A STORY I AM ESPECIALLY DELIGHTED to report: Dane La Vigne, excellent son of excellent father Don, of whose inspiring testimonial video I am particularly fond, has secured a hard-fought victory after a long, utterly obnoxious effort by the IRS to capture from him a pile of money the agency eventually admitted he had never owed.

Dane's story joins the several dozen others I have been pleased to post over the years in my 'Every Which Way But Loose' (EWWBL) collection. All are episodes of special virtue in illustrating government agreement with all that is taught in CtC-- both as to the law and as to the proper and effective means of invoking and enforcing the law-- beyond the denial of all but the utterly brain-dead.

Like the other episodes in the EWWBL series, Dane's 2014 adventure documents intense IRS attention to his filing and all things with which it is concerned. This attention was for the explicit purpose of imposing a tax on Dane measured by his considerable receipts during that year from activities of the same sort conducted by millions of other Americans every year.

Because Dane, unlike most Americans, is CtC-educated, he knows the truth about the income tax along with all the intimate and critical details of tax law. In the face of Dane's knowledge and steadfastness, the IRS effort collapsed.

Continued...

Other Voices: 'The Very Idea Of Economic Policy Is Itself Dangerous'
A cogent commentary by Stephen Davies with an important afterword by Yours Truly.

And, of course, as always: Illuminating Anniversaries For This Week!