The Lost Horizons Forum

A meeting place for the CtC-empowered.
It is currently Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:56 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:01 pm 

The February 3, 2020 Lost Horizons Newsletter Mid-Edition Update
...where real knowledge intersects with real Americans!

Food For Thought
A collection of comments and observations concerning various current events.

DONALD TRUMP'S FAILURE to pardon Julian Assange (and Chelsea Manning and Edward Snowden and others who have been targeted by the deep state for revealing its crimes), and to instead have his executive agencies target them for destruction, is proof positive that...

SPEAKING OF TRUMP, I can't do a potpourri post like this one without mentioning the "impeachment" farce, in regard to which I can only ask...

SPEAKING OF JULIAN ASSANGE and the abuses he is facing, I have a suggestion for his legal team (which is slightly fanciful due to the expected reaction of the courts, but...

CONTRARY TO WHAT IS CONTINUALLY OPINED even by those you would think would know better, keeping Iran from getting a nuke is NOT the impetus...

FINALLY, I'VE BEEN AMUSED by the efforts of census-submission flacks to reassure Americans that nothing they reveal in the hugely intrusive questionnaires now arriving in mailboxes around the country...

Continued...

Darryl Cooper Shares Around The Empowerment He Has Found
...and the great story about how that happened!

DARRYL CAME ACROSS CtC by happy accident and recognized it as an answer to his prayers. Now this good American shares the liberation and empowerment with everyone else in a fine new video.

Continued...

An Outstanding Supreme Court Petition
An "unpublished" evasion by the Ninth Circuit after an initial evasion by a tax court judge prompts a worthy response.

AS I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES, when bad guys slam the castle gates and hunker down in hope of outlasting the good guys (which some will inevitably do when knowledge of the truth is not yet widespread, and they can therefore tell themselves that they might get away with it), the good guys simply have to pound on those gates, over and over, in ever-growing numbers and with ever-growing force. We have one such hunker-down and one such pounding in progress.

Accomplished and stalwart warrior Brian Harriss (meet Brian here, here and here) got an, "I can't hear you" evasion by a tax court judge in response to his petition over two completely unsupported "deficiency" allegations. Then he got another from the Ninth Circuit issued as an "unpublished ruling" (read: "We can't risk having to conform to this indefensible piece of crap it in the future, so we're designating it as non-precedential..."). Brian is now shaming both devils with a powerful petition to the Supreme Court.

Continued...

A Harmless Worker Payment Statement
...well, at least a quick sketch of what such a thing might look like...

I WAS ASKED RECENTLY (just yesterday, in fact) what might constitute a suitable statement of payments made to a worker by a business that wished to furnish such a thing to any interested parties (especially the worker) while not creating support for invalid presumptions. I hadn't a chance to spend much time on the matter, but came up with the following as what I might use if I had occasion to do such a thing:

Continued...

Other Voices
The Establishment Doesn't Fear Trump, And It Doesn't Fear Bernie. It Fears You.

DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OBSERVATION by Caitlin Johnstone, or my very important afterword!

Continued...

Plus,
Illuminating Anniversaries For This Week!