The Lost Horizons Forum

A meeting place for the CtC-empowered.
It is currently Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:40 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:15 pm 

The February 17, 2020 Lost Horizons Newsletter Mid-Edition Update
...where real knowledge intersects with real Americans!

Time To Post A Few More Victories
...'cause it's always a pleasure to honor more real American heroes!

LET'S START THE CELEBRATION WITH DAVID AND VALERIE DENNING, who have secured refunds of everything which had been withheld from them and given over to California on the pretext that they were engaged in "income-taxable" activities during 2015 and 2016. Both of these victories were secured by way of amended returns correcting originals filed as "ignorance tax" copper-tops prior to discovering CtC and learning the liberating truth.

Here is David and Valerie's refund of 2015 withholdings (to which $539.09 in interest has been added):

Continued...

On Shrinking Leviathan
A small adjustment in presentation that might hit the bullseye a bit more reliably...

I HAVE RECONFIGURED a short, tight and-- I had thought-- compelling paper which is meant to serve up a good dose of "wake-up" for a very small investment of reading time. The original piece is titled, 'Feeding Leviathan', and I now have a somewhat rewritten version titled, 'On Shrinking Leviathan'.

Though I prefer to think that a title like 'Feeding Leviathan' bears no risk of ambiguity about being an explanation of how that feeding is done-- and thus how to stop it-- I could be wrong. Certainly I have seen no evidence that anyone has leapt up and vigorously shared the document.

IN ANY EVENT, I'm hoping that 'On Shrinking Leviathan' is so unmistakable that it can't suffer from any such weakness. Hence, the change.

I very much hope that I will see evidence of this new version being vigorously shared around. I think that when you read it you will agree that it is very compelling and about as low as the "introductory material" bar can go.

Sending/sharing/posting/tweeting this one with a short "Here's why you should read this, bro..." accompaniment could get a whole lot done at no cost but a few pixels. This could be a good item to work into a billboard message, too.

Huge swaths of Americans are sick of the monster (however much you will never learn that by way of the mainstream media). This isn't just a matter of taxes and bullet-buying and orphan-making, either. See today's "Other Voices" article below for an example of another area where rubbing shoulders with the 800 lb. gorilla in the living room is raising blisters and voices.

Continued...

Other Voices
The New Totalitarians

DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OBSERVATION by Richard M. Ebeling, and my very important afterword!

Continued...

Plus,
Illuminating Anniversaries For This Week!