The Lost Horizons Forum

A meeting place for the CtC-empowered.
It is currently Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:34 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: The News, April 27, 2020
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:41 pm 

The April 27, 2020 Lost Horizons Newsletter Mid-Edition Update
...where real knowledge intersects with real Americans!

Hey, People!! Start making plans (and get your RSVPs in) for the 13th (and perhaps last) Declaration Day Party, July 4, 2020!!

And, HEY, II! Please don't just read what I post here (or anywhere), and nod your head sagely or approvingly and then move on to other things. I don't post in order to affirm your sense of things. I post in order to equip you with perspectives and arguments with which to educate others, and in the expectation that you will forward my posts to other people (or direct them to those posts). PLEASE do those things.

We won't win by YOU knowing what I present. We will win by LOTS OF OTHERS knowing what I present.

Sorting Out The Covid-19 "Crisis" Hoax, As Things Stand Today
New data has validated my initial analysis of this faux crisis as a massively overblown little-burger being opportunistically exploited by corrupt interests.

RESULTS FROM A LARGE-SCALE TEST of people in Los Angeles county for the Covid-19 antibody revealed last week that the infection rate where the virus has been active is FAR higher than that on which horror-story fatality expectations had been based, just as I contended more than a month ago here and here. FAR higher (and was so as of April 9, at least).

What's more, this evidence shows that Covid-19 infections have been widespread for much longer than what had been pretended for purposes of the models on which all the panic-fanning has been based. This means that the dire "curve" which has been the pretext for all the destruction of wealth and livelihoods, and all the despotic Constitutional violations by the federal and most state governments, has already shown itself to be a non-issue.

This will not have been understood (except by the reasoning I applied in my previous commentaries) until the kind of testing that has now been done, since it was assumed that a rise in the curve would be accompanied by many, many deaths. But even as late as March 23, there had been only 400 deaths attributed to Covid-19 by the CDC.

THE IMPLICATIONS FROM ALL THE FOREGOING are dramatic, so I'll restate the facts: Months ago, all the required conditions were met for us to see the fatality case-load of Covid-19 victims that results from an enormous infection load. There had been millions of cases-- as many as 221,000 to 442,000 in Los Angeles County alone-- well into and well past multiple cycles of the incubation period of the disease. (Remember, the virus has been circulating since mid-December, 2019, at least.)

What we saw was a fatality case-load near zero... until March 23, that is, when the reported fatality total began soaring to 48,816 (as of April 24, 2020). Why the sudden burst?

Well, I can't answer that definitively... But I will point out that on March 24, the CDC released a booster version of its March 4 guidelines effectively instructing doctors around the country to report every death from the flu or pneumonia as a Covid-19 fatality. (See the guidelines and related discussion here.)

Draw your own conclusions from all that, but don't miss the main point: There is no "flattening of the curve" to be awaiting before dropping all the shutdown decrees, social distancing admonitions and other hobgoblin responses like a rotten potato. We've already seen "as bad as it gets"-- and frankly, it isn't very bad at all.

Further, of course, since at least March 17-- when fewer than 400 alleged Covid-19 deaths had occurred in the USA-- a cure for the disease has been known. This means that all actual Covid-19 deaths have been preventable since that point, and all other dangerous conditions in which Covid-19 has appeared as a possibly-complicating factor can have (or can have had) that factor eliminated. (See the reasons why this cure has been underutilized in this country here.)

Continued...

The Hysteria Supplement-Updated!
Doctors on the front line speak out about what works and what doesn't.

ON APRIL 6, I POSTED A COMMENTARY on the HST page concerning the dangerous lag in hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) deployment in the USA, and the reasons for it. In particular my remarks focused on the likelihood that clinical trials of the drug here in America are likely to deliver false outcomes and conclusions due to the systematic misapplication of the HCQ treatment in the trials.

On Thursday, April 23, a radio interview with an American doctor with considerable experience and success in deploying HCQ was aired, in which everything I said in that commentary is very authoritatively seconded. I have added the interview to my commentary, which can be found here. Please share the updated commentary around as widely as you can.

Let me explain the multi-dimensional importance of that sharing effort: If you don't share this material around, the deaths from this disease, each of which is a tragedy without regard to the degree to which the Covid-19 problem has been overblown, will continue unnecessarily. More, rather than a $20 cure taking hold, accompanied by a stand-down of the panic-mongers and lockdown advocates, we will proceed to very expensive treatments of uncertain virtue and eventually a vaccine that might well be forced on everyone.

YOU'VE GOT TO BE A VIGOROUS REMEDY-VECTOR, or you will be a victim of the bullsh*t!!

AN EXCELLENT APRIL 22 VIDEO by two hands-on doctors and clinic owners analyzing the current data on Covid-19 has been added to this commentary on the THS page. VERY MUCH worth watching.

Continued...

Another Characteristically Law-Defying Ruling From The Sixth Circuit
This court is a disgrace, and in this case, it's working with a disgraceful litigant, too.

THE SIXTH CIRCUIT COURT OF APPEALS IN CINCINNATTI issued a ruling typically-contemptuous of the law Thursday, April 23 in the case of Gary B., et al v. Whitmer, et al, Nos. 18-1855/1871 (6th CA 2020). A majority of the panel hearing the case chose to overrule the district court ruling by Stephen J. Murphy III, and held that students in Detroit, Michigan (and by extension, anywhere in the circuit) have a "right" to an education.

A dissent was lodged by Judge Eric Murphy, doing (as best can be judged by a quick skim) a fair job of pointing out not only that the US Supreme Court has already denied the existence of such a "positive right" numerous times, and will doubtless do so again, but also that the grounds for such denial are rock-solid. Plainly, there is and can be no such thing as a "right" to what one can't do entirely under one's own steam.

That is, while there can be (and is) a right to travel to Ishpeming, there can't be (and isn't) a right to someone else taking you there, or to compelling someone else to pay to have you taken there. Likewise, you have a right to speak freely, but no right to force a newspaper to publish your words.

Indeed, you have no right to compel publication at the newspaper's expense (or anyone else's) even if your words are the means by which you engage in the political process.

By the same token, you have no right to compel someone to teach you to read (or to pay some public school bureaucrat to do it), even if your ability to read is a predicate to your ability to participate in the political process. But that is exactly the pretext relied upon by the law-defying majority on the circuit court panel in opining to the contrary and finding a never-before noticed, and repeatedly Supreme Court rejected, "right to an education".

Continued...

Other Voices
'Trump Should Sign An America First Stimulus Plan'
It's time to end the wars and rebuild America.

DON'T MISS THIS COMMENTARY by John Burtka IV, and my very important afterword drilling down even deeper and explaining what is to be done!

Continued...

Plus,
Illuminating Anniversaries For This Week!