The Lost Horizons Forum

A meeting place for the CtC-empowered.
It is currently Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:27 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: The News, May 11, 2020
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 2:05 pm 

The May 11, 2020 Lost Horizons Newsletter Mid-Edition Update
...where real knowledge intersects with real Americans!

Hey, People!! Start making plans (and get your RSVPs in) for the 13th (and perhaps last) Declaration Day Party, July 4, 2020!!

And, HEY, II! Please don't just read what I post here (or anywhere), and nod your head sagely or approvingly and then move on to other things. I don't post in order to affirm your sense of things. I post in order to equip you with perspectives and arguments with which to educate others, and in the expectation that you will forward my posts to other people (or direct them to those posts). PLEASE do those things.
We won't win by YOU knowing what I present. We will win by LOTS OF OTHERS knowing what I present.

A Salute To Three True American Heroes
There are doubtless many more erupting into their virtue all over, and all are equally deserving of accolades. These guys are right here in my backyard, though, and so they get this special attention today.

I HOPE EVERYONE WILL JOIN ME in a loud, "Thank you for your service" to three fine Michigan heroes who are standing up to counteract the Whitmer Depression which is currently ravaging the state and sowing the seeds of hardship and strife for the future. These heroes are MMA dojo-owner James Gray; barber Karl Manke-- each of whom has re-opened his business despite Governor Gretchen Whitmer's executive orders to the contrary-- and Livingston County Sheriff Mike Murphy, who has refused to enforce Whitmer's illegal orders against James Gray.

James, Karl and Mike are all leading by example, showing everyone else in America how to be proper inhabitants of the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave-- something too many no longer remember.

Well done, gentlemen!!

AS FOR EVERYBODY ELSE IN MY GREAT STATE OF MICHIGAN (and elsewhere, as well), what are you waiting for?! I showed you weeks ago that Michigan's Constitution, like all other American Constitutions, allows only the legislature to make laws, with no "medical emergency" exceptions. Governors cannot issue executive orders with the effect of laws-- that is, orders to which anyone but executive-branch workers must pay heed.

This is true even if a "law" is on the books appearing to say otherwise.

Continued...

The Hysteria Supplement-Updated
State-by-state CFRs reveal the truth like nothing else!

ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 6, I POSTED Case Fatality Rates (CFRs) for each of the fifty state (plus the District of Columbia) as the latest update to my Hysteria Supplement. Find that new post here.

The new data make even more unmistakable than ever that C19 has been nothing but a standard annual illness event, of no dire consequence in and of itself. This common-grade illness event has been shamelessly misrepresented as panic-worthy for the advancement of various agendas, in a fashion indistinguishable in its malicious criminality from falsely yelling, "Fire!" in a crowded theater.

Please share this new post widely. If we want to prevent being victims of a "new normal" in which Leviathan (at both the federal and state level) gains much more capacity for harm (and entirely at the expense of our liberties and our real security), we must help the general American public understand that there never has been any real out-of-the-ordinary danger from this virus.

YOU'VE GOT TO BE A VIGOROUS REMEDY-VECTOR, or you will be a victim of the bullshit!!

BY THE WAY, AS WE GO FORWARD through this madness, understand that every act and pose by every official and talking head who has participated in the panic-fanning of the last several months will be of a cover-your-ass character. These folks, from Donald Trump to the "shutdown" state governors to the local network news anchors, all have a desperate interest in keeping from being held accountable for needlessly destroying the American economy and inflicting harms small and large on millions of individual Americans.

Continued...

A Salute To Three MORE True American Heroes
These good Americans are upholding the law and spreading the word, in order to help shrink the ambitious Leviathans.

MIKE LOWE was shocked and shaken to discover the degree to which he had been misled about a tax by which he had been stripped of 30% of this earnings every year. Then he straightened up, recognized his own responsibility to know and uphold the law, and has walked tall ever since. Mike leads by example, and everyone should hear what he has to say;

JACK SUPINGER shares his story and his victories from invoking the actual law regarding the income tax. Enjoy, admire and appreciate;

and,

JOSH HANEY learned about CtC six years ago, and never looked back. In his video Josh shares his multi-year history of applying what he learned to secure refund after refund of what had been improperly withheld from his unprivileged earnings.

Josh's story includes having to deal with a bit of transparently-invalid pushback from the IRS, as well as his ultimate slap-down of a false claim pursued against him for 16 months by the California Franchise Tax Board. Watching this fully-documented presentation is 13+ minutes very well spent.

Continued...

'What Happened to the Land of the Free?'
That's a good question, isn't it...

DON'T MISS THIS COMMENTARY AND LAMENT by David S. D'Amato, and my very important afterword answering the question and providing the remedy!

Continued...

Plus,
Illuminating Anniversaries For This Week!