The Lost Horizons Forum

A meeting place for the CtC-empowered.
It is currently Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:58 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: The News, May 25, 2020
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 2:52 pm 

The May 25, 2020 Lost Horizons Newsletter Mid-Edition Update
...where real knowledge intersects with real Americans!

Hey, People!! Start making plans (and get your RSVPs in) for the 13th (and perhaps last) Declaration Day Party, July 4, 2020!!

And, HEY, II! Please don't just read what I post here (or anywhere), and nod your head sagely or approvingly and then move on to other things. I don't post in order to affirm your sense of things. I post in order to equip you with perspectives and arguments with which to educate others, and in the expectation that you will forward my posts to other people (or direct them to those posts). PLEASE do those things.

We won't win by YOU knowing what I present. We will win by LOTS OF OTHERS knowing what I present.

"Lockdown" Liberty, And Its Larger Message
The last time this page was published I celebrated a handful of heroes who defied "lockdown" usurpations on the basis of principle alone. Now, with a little effort on YOUR part, that defiance should become a tidal wave sweeping away misconceptions about how power is distributed and authorized in what people need to remember is the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.

FRIENDS, ON THURSDAY, MAY 21, I sent you the rock-solid legal answer to every one of Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer's outrageous usurpations. This material plainly demonstrates the illegality of Whitmer's decrees and empowers every single person in Michigan to immediately resume life as usual (which is to say, under his or her own control).

I have now added a "Lockdown" Liberty Key for Texas, as well, to the same post at the link above.

This material is indisputable on its face and as simple as 2 + 2= 4 (and in any event, as Jefferson reminded us, "A free people claim their rights as derived from the laws of nature, and not as the gift of their chief magistrate"). No one need wait for a court to tell them it's ok to act on it.

THESE LIBERATION MECHANISMS should be already being trumpeted from every rooftop in Michigan (and now Texas, too) RIGHT NOW so the emotional momentum of the people-- most of whom have been being successfully-conditioned toward quiescence for two months now-- can shift from mumbling, "Oh, okay, I guess I have to... You're the Governor, after all" to shouting, "No! Hell no! I see now that you don't have and have never had the authority to make me helplessly watch my business wither away! Out of my way!!"

They should also be trumpeted from every rooftop across America, for the same reasons, adjusted for local particulars. What is laid out in my simple formulations for Michigan and Texas, from each state's fundamental law, is also true in every other state, and under the terms and principles informing the United States Constitution, as well.

Indeed, it had been my expectation, when first posting the core material of these keys as part of an article more than a month ago (in the Newsletter edition of April 20 , 2020), that readers in each state would quickly apply the information to their home state Constitution and produce keys themselves, putting a quick end to the massive harm being done by the C19 delusion.

I was disappointed in that expectation. But having now done the practical work of using that material to produce simple syllogistic presentation for my home state, and now for Texas, as well (and having shown by those examples what everyone else can and should be devising by a drill-down into their own home state Constitutions), I have another hope on the table-- that you all will spring into action putting these keys and the core information behind them, now consolidated here, on every screen in Michigan, Texas and elsewhere.

TIME IS VERY MUCH OF THE ESSENCE here. The "emergency powers" by which economic health, property rights, other liberties, and the rule of law itself have been eroded in America over the last several months have been mere pretenses, and always illegal. These facts are made crystal-clear in this little one-page key.

If these facts become broadly understood quickly enough, a sea-change in behavior will erupt, with a hugely virtuous impact on the ongoing relationship between citizen and state in every matter of law. The people will, by this example and the process unleashed by this cure, be reminded of their sovereignty.

On the other hand... take too long in trying to make that sea-change happen and people will have resigned themselves to the new normal and become acclimated to it. There will be no going back. We'll just end up with another permanent ratchet-up of government power and the hobgoblin-floggers will have won the battle, even though at some point things return to a semblance of "normal"-- by government permission.

Continued...

On The "Chinese Virus" Spin-Machine
Don't get fooled again.

OVER THE PAST MONTH OR MORE there has been a concerted effort in certain circles to persuade or habituate as many as possible into labeling C19 as "the Chinese Virus" or some variation on that theme. I urge everyone to strenuously resist and vigorously push back against that effort.
The object of the effort is two-fold. One purpose is to capitalize on the opportunity to fan-up a bit of swamp-creature-serving enmity against China.

The military-industrial-commercial-congressional complex has long been plumping for widespread popular perception of China as a foe of America in both an economic sense and a military one. Crony-capitalists want to benefit by the imposition of tariffs and other hindrances on American consumers being free to buy Chinese goods which are less expensive than the ones they are peddling. The arms-makers and their military co-beneficiaries want to generate and maintain a sense of threat in order to keep the dollars and influence flowing into their pockets.

BUT THE MUCH MORE SERIOUS OBJECT of the "China virus" spin is deflection, whereby the people who have actually and demonstrably harmed you-- American politicians and "experts"-- are trying to have your righteous anger at them redirected toward China (though anyone else would do for these perps).

These folks want you to forget that there was no Chinese agent who popped up and ordered you to shutter your business and walk away while it crumbled away-- instead, it was American politicians and "experts" who did this. They want you to lose sight of the fact that no Chinese mandarin threatened you with punishment if you left your house for any purpose he or she deemed "non-essential" over the last nine weeks. Instead, it was American politicians and "experts" who did this to you.

Continued...

Other Voices
'Trump Derangement v. Trump Enablement'
Is there really much difference between them?

DON'T MISS THIS COMMENTARY by Donald Jeffries, and my very important afterword drilling down and getting to what really matters!

Continued...

Plus,
Illuminating Anniversaries For This Week!