The Lost Horizons Forum

A meeting place for the CtC-empowered.
It is currently Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:27 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: The News, June 1, 2020
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:28 pm 

The June 1, 2020 Lost Horizons Newsletter
...where real knowledge intersects with real Americans!

Hey, People!! Start making plans (and getting your RSVPs in) for the 13th (and perhaps last) Declaration Day Party, July 4, 2020!!

And, HEY, II! Please don't just read what I post here (or anywhere), and nod your head sagely or approvingly and then move on to other things. I don't post in order to affirm your sense of things. I post in order to equip you with perspectives and arguments with which to educate others, and in the expectation that you will forward my posts to other people (or direct them to those posts). PLEASE do those things.

We won't win by YOU knowing what I present. We will win by LOTS OF OTHERS knowing what I present.

The Digital Freedom Of Expression And Real Privacy Act
Taking a shot at two very serious modern problems (and the first is not on behalf of Donald Trump particularly, but for the benefit of everyone with something to say...)

I HAVE TWO LEGISLATIVE PROPOSALS TODAY for everyone's consideration:

1.Digital Freedom of Expression and The Hall of Shame

(a) IT IS THE WILL of the American People that their ability and desire to express themselves and to enjoy the benefits of all forms of communications and information technology be uncompromised and unexploited in any fashion whatever. Therefore, Congress directs the Federal Communications Commission to establish a unit with the responsibility for publicly identifying service-providers in the area of social media platforms, digital search services, content hosting, communications and entertainment who are guilty of monitoring, editing, censoring, restricting, categorizing, sequestering, recording, retaining or distributing any content, logs, metadata, search history, or data of any kind whatever concerning or created by any user of the provider's services, with or without the user's assumed, implicit or explicit permission. Such public identification will detail type and frequency of offense and be done in such a fashion as to enable the American people to make informed choices as to which providers suit their preferences for neutrality and respect for user privacy and which do not.

(b) A willful breach by anyone responsible for identifying and publicizing one or more guilty parties pursuant to the provisions in subsection (a) is guilty of a felony punishable by ten years in prison or a $500,000.00 fine, or both.

(c) Any service-provider described in paragraph (a) who engages in editing, censoring, restricting, categorizing, sequestering, editorializing or distinguishing in any way an item or content posted by a user is liable to legal action to the user or other affected party in regard to such editing, censoring, restricting, categorizing, sequestering, editorializing or distinguishing under all provisions of law related to publishing.

Continued...

More "Lockdown" Liberty Keys Have Been Posted
Virginia and Kentucky, specifically...

SEE THE WHOLE BATCH SO FAR (Michigan, Texas, Virginia and Kentucky) at this link, and, really, people-- get these out there! Even if you are personally paralyzed by fear, your recognition of the importance of the rule of law should have you sending these far and wide if only so others with more sand can make use of them (and learn important lessons from them, as explained here).

BTW, I know that some of you have been a bit mystified by these "lockdown keys". There are two things that perhaps need to be said about them to address that confusion.

The first thing is to remind everyone that labels mean nothing. In law, "substance" rules over "form".

Devising and issuing commands to the general public, disobedience of which can be punished by the state apparatus in any way whatsoever, is the making of laws. It doesn't matter that the products are called "executive orders"; such devising and issuing is legislating, and it's what executive branch officials are prohibited from doing, except as expressly authorized in the Constitutions to which they have sworn fidelity.

Continued...

A Good Man Urges Good Americans To Take Back The Soul Of Our Beloved Country
My friend Jonesy in Wyoming tells it like it is, and everyone should pay heed.

HITLER CLOSED THE SCHOOLS, controlled the media, pumped out an official narrative that wasn't allowed to be questioned, siphoned off huge sums of money from the public (stimulus packages), shut down jobs, and funneled everyone into "Government jobs" in order that everyone would fall in line easier.

The calculated closing of all small businesses and leaving the big box stores open - ensures that the employment is shifted to only a few key players that can be controlled. This way, the people could be controlled through their employment.

Want to go to work today?

Put on your mask, get your temperature checked, and get your Gestapo boots on so that you can march around contract tracing people - because you don't have a choice.

All the small businesses were deliberately suffocated and closed - so if you want to go to work and feed your family, you'll be a good little citizen that takes your vaccines, wears your masks, and tattles on your neighbors for not doing what the "higher ups" that continue to screw the pooch tell everyone you all need to do.

Continued...

Brave New Normal (Part 2)
An observation of circumstances now so dark that even C.J. Hopkins can't muster much whimsy in discussing them, followed by a very important afterword by Yours Truly.

DON'T MISS ANY OF THIS, friends. We are not in a time suited to surfing-- this is a time calling for serious intake, serious resolution and serious follow-through.

Read carefully, share widely, and stand tall.

Continued...

And, of course, as always:
Illuminating Anniversaries For This Week!

"I confidently trust that the American people will prove themselves...too wise not to detect the false pride or the dangerous ambitions or the selfish schemes which so often hide themselves under that deceptive cry of mock patriotism: 'Our country, right or wrong!' They will not fail to recognize that our dignity, our free institutions and the peace and welfare of this and coming generations of Americans will be secure only as we cling to the watchword of true patriotism: 'Our country--when right to be kept right; when wrong to be put right.'"
-Senator Carl Schurz, October 17, 1899