The Lost Horizons Forum

A meeting place for the CtC-empowered.
It is currently Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:29 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: The News, June 29, 2020
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:26 pm 

The June 29, 2020 Lost Horizons Newsletter
...where real knowledge-- and actual solutions-- intersect with real Americans!

Hey, People!! Last chance to RSVP for the 13th (and very possibly final) Declaration Day Party, July 4, 2020!!

And, HEY, II! Please don't just read what I post here (or anywhere), and nod your head sagely or approvingly and then move on to other things. I don't post in order to affirm your sense of things. I post in order to equip you with perspectives and arguments with which to educate others, and in the expectation that you will forward my posts to other people (or direct them to those posts). PLEASE do those things.

We won't win by YOU knowing what I present. We will win by LOTS OF OTHERS knowing what I present.

How Stupid Do They Think We Are?- Part II
Pretty stupid, indeed, it would seem, as the renewed C19 panic-mongering continues...

BY THE END OF THIS PAST JANUARY, AT LEAST, millions of Americans had been exposed to C19. As I have observed in relevant part elsewhere (on April 13):
Quote:
"Social distancing" did nothing. At least, as far as stemming any spread of infection is concerned. [Same with masks.]

Long before the "six feet away" stuff [or masks] had become a 24/7 shamanistic drumbeat on every mainstream media outlet, Covid-19, purportedly even-more virulent than the flu, must have spread at least as far as had that more mundane, somehow not panic-inducing disease during the same time. Here is what that means:

By March 14 the US CDC estimated 38,000,000 to 54,000,000 cases of flu since October, 2019-- just in the USA. The vast majority of those cases began during the same period that Covid-19 had reportedly been active at that point.

Thus, by March 16-- BEFORE the "shelter in place" martial law impositions that sprang up like evil liberty, prosperity, and rule-of-law-destroying toadstools-- it can confidently be concluded that far more than 36 - 51 million Americans had already been infected with Covid-19.

Understand, during the three month period prior to March 16, fully a billion people flew on airplanes from everywhere to everywhere-- including tens of millions to all points in the USA from places like Wuhan, Italy, EVERYWHERE. Eventually there was a limited restriction on entry of travelers from Wuhan put in place, but it didn't go into effect until January 31, only imposed a 14-day quarantine, and didn't apply to US citizens or residents.

The next one (limiting entry from travelers from Iran) wasn't until February 29. A few more concerning travel from certain places in Europe only went into effect March 14 (and another concerning Brazil took effect in late May).

Plainly, late March "shelter in place", "social distancing" and "masking" edicts and other associated martial law impositions did nothing to mitigate whatever threat "the pandemic" presented. THEY WERE ALL TOO LATE TO KEEP THAT THREAT FROM BEING FULLY REALIZED.

So, with 36 - 51 million C19 cases going by March 16 (again, the day before the "shelter in place" nonsense began)-- the bulk of them having run their dire course during the three prior months-- how many deaths from C19 purportedly occurred during that period in the USA?

Yes, just 97.

Look at the following table from the CDC's National Center for Health Statistics (the first column, with the figures in bold, is the only one that counts here):

Continued...

Russia Paying Taliban To Thwart The "Peace Deal"? Not Likely.
Let's apply the ancient wisdom of, "Cui bono?"...

IT'S BEEN BREATHLESSLY REPORTED this past weekend that unnamed sources in the "intelligence community" have asserted that Russia offered bounties to Taliban fighters in Afghanistan to target American soldiers during the peace talks meant to end the US struggle in that particular Asian quicksand. No evidence to support the assertions has apparently been offered or asked for.

I can't say this isn't true, from any personal knowledge; and I can't say it couldn't be true. either. Anything is possible, and however much Vladimir Putin has proven himself a world statesman of great stature over the last twenty years, US provocations have been relentless and serious enough to test the character of a saint, much less that of someone responsible for looking out for the interests of his country.

BUT IT SEEMS TO ME THAT SUCH AN ACT BY RUSSIA would entail considerable downside potential for very little upside. On the other hand, Raytheon and Lockheed-Martin and others of their ilk have a very big downside looming in the prospect of a US withdrawal from the 20-year ordnance-burn gravy-train, and a very big upside on the table both in keeping that withdrawal from happening and in fomenting (or perpetuating) hostility against Russia. The same could be said for any others with an interest in keeping the US encirclement of Iran in place, such as Israel, which certainly would not shrink from a false-flag operation to accomplish that end.

Indeed, the US "intelligence community" itself-- also not one to eschew staging a false-flag event-- has a definite interest in smearing Russia, as a best-defense-is-a-strong-offense play while its past several years of "Russiagate" fabrications continue to suffer scrutiny. This would be a variation on the Clinton campaign re-direct of attention off the damning content of the DNC emails released by WikiLeaks in 2016 and onto the fictional offense of a Russian "hack" to acquire them.

Continued...

The "Deadly" Hydroxychloroquine Publishing Scandal
How the world's top medical journals were cynically exploited by Big Pharma.

SOME GREAT JOURNALISM by Elizabeth Woodworth, with a very important afterword by Yours Truly. Don't miss any of this, friends. We are not in a time suited to surfing-- this is a time calling for serious intake, serious resolution and serious follow-through.

Read carefully, share widely, and stand tall.

Continued...

And, of course, as always:
Illuminating Anniversaries For This Week!

"I confidently trust that the American people will prove themselves...too wise not to detect the false pride or the dangerous ambitions or the selfish schemes which so often hide themselves under that deceptive cry of mock patriotism: 'Our country, right or wrong!' They will not fail to recognize that our dignity, our free institutions and the peace and welfare of this and coming generations of Americans will be secure only as we cling to the watchword of true patriotism: 'Our country--when right to be kept right; when wrong to be put right.'"
-Senator Carl Schurz, October 17, 1899

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:13 pm 

Great article on the Covid cases & more undeniable proof of the Scam that it is. More than a scam, it's warfare against the American people. It's part of their end game along with printing trillions in stimulus since 2009 to implement their New World Order. I don't think people are as stupid as they are brain washed, propagandized & just plain scared. Fear is the ultimate controlling mechanism. We do need to collectively stand tall and set an example as leaders.