The Lost Horizons Forum

A meeting place for the CtC-empowered.
It is currently Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:40 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: The News, July 27, 2020
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:39 pm 

The July 27, 2020 Lost Horizons Newsletter
...where real knowledge-- and actual solutions-- intersect with real Americans!

HEY, People! Please don't just read what I post here (or anywhere), and nod your head sagely or approvingly and then move on to other things. I don't post in order to affirm your sense of things. I post in order to equip you with perspectives and arguments with which to educate others, and in the expectation that you will forward my posts to other people (or direct them to those posts). PLEASE do those things.

We won't win by YOU knowing what I present. We will win by LOTS OF OTHERS knowing what I present.

New Victories By CtC-Educated Real American Grown-Ups
Just to take a break from the horrific "C19 Scam" assault swirling about us...

THE TAX AGENCIES HAVE BEEN LARGELY SHUT DOWN until recently, and most filings for this year have taken place only a few weeks ago. At the same time, other things have been needing-- and getting-- our attention over the last several months. Consequently, the issuance of victories in 2020 has been sparse and most of those who have announced receiving them have been too distracted or oppressed by the C19 madness to share them, so far.

Due to these various factors, it's been some time since new victories have been posted. But a few folks DID get early filings in; a few folks DID show up for work at the tax agencies and duly issued the appropriate victories on behalf of the rule of law, and a few of those victors HAVE pushed through the amber of relentless, hypnotic hobgoblin-flogging and shared those victories.

I say "HOORAY" for these good folks! We all need a ray of sunshine to keep the blood flowing in dark times like these, so let's celebrate some heroes!

Continued...

What Donald Trump Needs To Do If He Wants Even A Chance Of Getting My Vote This Year
It's a simple little list, and it's non-negotiable.

WHAT FOLLOWS ARE TEN ACTS of responsible governance which I require of Donald Trump in order for him to justify being given my approval for another four years in office. All are well within his power, and all would rectify a dangerous wrong, protect America from a dire peril, and/or represent an embrace of important principles.

By the way, Joe Biden (or whoever is operating him) could only secure my vote by convincingly pledging to accomplish all the same things...

Here is my list of things Donald Trump must do:

1. ROLL OUT THE BULLY Presidential Pulpit and walk the American people through the explosive fact that according to the CDC's own data, it is indisputable that as many as 50 million Americans got infected with C19 between December of 2019 and March of 2020. Point out that this huge number of Americans had the disease run its course from start to finish with only 97 fatalities occurring in total-- again, all per the CDC's own data (and all as laid out and documented here).

Then urge Americans to lose the masks; get their businesses open; resume the political process as usual; and begin impeachment and prosecution of every state executive-branch official who pretended to have the authority to make law under the rubric of "executive orders", every instance of which is expressly prohibited by the relevant state Constitutions, all as laid out here (and in a bigger-picture presentation here).

2. DEVISE AND FORWARD TO CONGRESS legislation making it a federal criminal offense for any government official or anyone presenting themselves as a provider of information, communications or self-expression services which makes use of any federal, federally-facilitated or federally-controlled resource-- including but not limited to telecoms, social media platforms, email handlers, search engines and video servers-- to restrict, hamper, burden, censor or discriminate in any way against, or on the basis of, content created, uploaded or dispatched for transmission or access by any subscriber, any form of service agreement by which such restrictions, hampering, censoring or discrimination can be said to be agreed-to or made valid notwithstanding.

3. ORDER ALL UNITED STATES MILITARY FORCES in the Middle East and Afghanistan to promptly pack up and come home; and set a date no more than six months hence on which those garrisoning Germany and Korea must do the same, both of which can be done unilaterally under presidential authority as Commander-in-Chief despite the corrupt, bribe-induced opposition of many members of Congress.

Continued...

If Conservatism Doesn't Stand For Home, Then It Stands For Nothing
The movement was poisoned at its root-- or rootlessness- but it can be revived.

SOME GREAT WRITING AND COGENT OBSERVATIONS by Bill Kauffman, with a very important afterword by Yours Truly.

Continued...

And, of course, as always:
Illuminating Anniversaries For This Week!

"I confidently trust that the American people will prove themselves...too wise not to detect the false pride or the dangerous ambitions or the selfish schemes which so often hide themselves under that deceptive cry of mock patriotism: 'Our country, right or wrong!' They will not fail to recognize that our dignity, our free institutions and the peace and welfare of this and coming generations of Americans will be secure only as we cling to the watchword of true patriotism: 'Our country--when right to be kept right; when wrong to be put right.'"
-Senator Carl Schurz, October 17, 1899