The Lost Horizons Forum

A meeting place for the CtC-empowered.
It is currently Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:08 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:26 pm 

The August 17, 2020 Lost Horizons Newsletter Mid-Edition Update
...where real knowledge intersects with real Americans!

HEY, People! Please don't just read what I post here (or anywhere), and nod your head sagely or approvingly and then move on to other things. I don't post in order to affirm your sense of things. I post in order to equip you with perspectives and arguments with which to educate others, and in the expectation that you will forward my posts to other people (or direct them to those posts). PLEASE do those things.

We won't win by YOU knowing what I present. We will win by LOTS OF OTHERS knowing what I present.

New Victories Offer Welcome Points Of Light In A Very Dark Time
...with one story here being especially compelling...

I'M GOING TO BEGIN THIS VICTORY POST with a truly noteworthy and uplifting story about a fellow I met in 2010 at FCI Milan. Here's the tale:

Dan Benham had been an occasional correspondent of mine in the first few years after CtC was first published in 2003. He was not CtC-educated at the time-- in fact, he was already several years deep into implementing contrary ideas of his own.

But having become aware of my work-- and my email address-- through connections with other folks in Southwest Michigan where he lived, Dan respectfully took advantage of his opportunities to seek out my opinions on his approaches to the tax issue. He wrote me perhaps a dozen times or so, and our exchanges were always congenial.

Dan seemed a good guy, with his heart in the right place.

I thought it a shame when I learned of Dan's indictment within a few years on tax evasion and bankruptcy fraud charges. I didn't believe that Dan had willfully attempted to deceive anyone. He wasn't the type.

Continued...

Either YOU ACT, Or We End Up With A Permanent, Dystopian "New Normal"
...and that will NOT be a good thing, no matter what you may think of the "old normal".

FOLKS, THOSE BEHIND THE EFFORT TO IMPOSE A "NEW NORMAL" in which your liberties are dramatically circumscribed on behalf of a purported collective security interest (i.e., "You must submit to this and this in order to spare others the inconvenience of isolation from a hob-goblin threat about which they have been made panicky by a 24/7 propaganda attack over the last 8 months) are going to persist until they are stopped by opposing forces.

You must understand that by mid-April, at least, these officials had, through outright incompetence or irresistible lust for power, ruined state economies and the personal economies of vast numbers of their neighbors, and in many cases contributed hugely to the outright deaths of thousands of people. And they had done all these terrible things in the name of a vastly overblown threat of plague-like peril from what was really at most just another seasonal flu in its outcomes-- and an especially mild seasonal flu, at that. (See this documented summary of the "crisis" for evidence of the fact assertions above, and those that will be found below which are not equipped with other links.)

The only way these culpable officials can see themselves escaping punishment for these horrific crimes is through nurturing the pretense that C19 really is the dire "millions will die" threat that they have been pitching (and keeping alive the panic that this pretense has engendered in the gullible). If they can do this long enough, the actual record of events will become thoroughly polluted with their narrative falsehoods and faded from the passage of time, as well.

During this holdout, double-down period, constituencies will arise on behalf of the new normal. At the same time, those at whose expense this all happens become weaker and less able to seek redress of the grievances, much less to hold those responsible accountable for their misdeeds.

Continued...

'Four Months Of Unprecedented Government Malfeasance'
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT COMMENTARY by Heather Mac Donald, and my very important afterword drilling down and providing the solution!

Continued...

Plus,
Illuminating Anniversaries For This Week!