The Lost Horizons Forum

A meeting place for the CtC-empowered.
It is currently Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:34 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:32 pm 

The August 31, 2020 Lost Horizons Newsletter Mid-Edition Update
...where real knowledge intersects with real Americans!

HEY, People! Please don't just read what I post here (or anywhere), and nod your head sagely or approvingly and then move on to other things. I don't post in order to affirm your sense of things. I post in order to equip you with perspectives and arguments with which to educate others, and in the expectation that you will forward my posts to other people (or direct them to those posts). PLEASE do those things.

We won't win by YOU knowing what I present. We will win by LOTS OF OTHERS knowing what I present.

Potpourri
Brief touchdowns on a selection of current issues.

The Issue Of Kamala Harris's Eligibility For Office

I'VE RECENTLY SEE CLAIMS that Kamala Harris, while born in the USA, is the child of non-citizens in America merely on student visas. If so then she is not qualifies to be vice-president, or even senator, for that matter.

A child of non-citizen parents does not acquire citizenship simply by being born on American soil-- myths about so-called "birthright citizenship" notwithstanding. The law on this is perfectly clear and unambiguous; see it laid out and explained here.

Continued...

The Minnesota Liberty Key

THE EXCELLENT TONY JACKSON has stepped up and produced a "Lockdown" Liberty and Accountability Key for Minnesota. Hats off to Tony!

Tony now lives in South Dakota, where no key is needed since its sensible and respectful governor did NOT presume to assume dictatorial powers and wreak havoc on the law, property and liberty rights and the economy. But he had occasion to travel into neighboring Minnesota last week, and so followed the models I have posted here for Michigan, Texas, Virginia, Kentucky, Wyoming, Georgia, Louisiana and Wisconsin to produce a version based on The North Star State's Constitution.

Continued...

The CDC Quietly Makes A Significant Admission

LAST WEEK THE CDC posted, with no notice or discussion from the MSM of which I am aware, this admission that a mere 6% of even its wildly over-puffed supposed C19 fatalities were actually attributable to the scary "novel coronavirus".

Do you get this? Per the CDC, C19 could not be said to have been anything but merely present (or suspected to be present) in fully 94% of all deaths attributed to the "2020 plague".

This means that per the national fatality figures reported by Johns Hopkins University as of Saturday, August 29, 2020, only 10,963 Americans have actually died from COVID-19, nationwide. At most, that disease is merely suspected or alleged to have been a contributing factor in other deaths.

In those other deaths 2.6 seriously-life-threatening conditions, on average, were already in play. One or more of those other morbidities are as likely as not to have been the actual cause of death in each such case, and as like as not would have brought about the death of the victim even without the presence of C19 (if it was present at all)!

And yet it is on the basis of that alleged horrific plague that the American economy and rule of law have been shitcanned.

It is on the basis of that alleged horrific plague that we're all supposed to submit ourselves to a "new normal" of masks, isolation in other forms, tracking, and ultimately "vaccine passports" as requirements for being permitted to engage in the routine exercise of what used to be recognized as our unalienable rights.

Continued...

The Real Medical Threat Is Immune-System Compromise From Masks And Social Distancing

AMONG MANY OTHER PSYCHOPATHOLOGIES rampant in the America right now is the bizarre hostility on display from masked Kool-Aid consumers toward those who show a clear head and respect for the rule of law by refusing illegal orders from executive departments and agencies. The confused proposition behind this hostility is that the unmasked thereby endanger the community.

In fact, it is the wearing of masks, and the other "social distancing" practices, that endanger the community. These practices hamper or thwart the natural social interactions and the exchange of bio-resources by which immune systems are kept healthy (as discussed and documented here). Those NOT wearing masks and thereby showing sensible perspectives on the primacy of rule of law should be the ones blazing away at the selfishness of the mask-wearers whose effort to protect themselves by shameless impositions on everyone else are actually making the entire population more vulnerable to not only C19 but every other pathogen out there.

In short, it is the mask-wearers, and those who encourage the practice among all others, who are actual plague vectors. Those imposing mask mandates (whether from statehouses or at the doors of retail establishments and workplaces) are setting the country up for a real medical crisis under the pretext of addressing a hoax crisis.

And they do so by standing common-sense on its head.

Obviously if some folks are terrified of catching a disease, it is on them to inconvenience solely themselves, by self-isolating, donning PPE when venturing out into the hostile world, and disinfecting all that comes into their homes, and so forth. In this fashion they can protect themselves completely and, more importantly, appropriately-- because these timid folk have no right to impose inconveniences upon the rest of us on behalf of their phobias.

Continued...

Click here to read any or all of these four posts

'How To Tell RINOs From Elephants'
A great observation by Michael Tennant, and my very important afterword!

Continued...

Plus,
Illuminating Anniversaries For This Week!