The Lost Horizons Forum

A meeting place for the CtC-empowered.
It is currently Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:05 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:00 pm 

The November 30, 2020 Lost Horizons Newsletter
...where real knowledge-- and actual solutions-- intersect with real Americans!

HEY, People! Please don't just read what I post here (or anywhere), and nod your head sagely or approvingly and then move on to other things. I don't post in order to affirm your sense of things. I post in order to equip you with perspectives and arguments with which to educate others, and in the expectation that you will forward my posts to other people (or direct them to those posts). PLEASE do those things.

We won't win by YOU knowing what I present. We will win by LOTS OF OTHERS knowing what I present.

Is The Jig Up For The C19 Hoax? Could Be...
A suppressed research report from a Johns-Hopkins analyst reveals the truth.

LAST NIGHT I BECAME AWARE of a report posted on November 22 in the Johns-Hopkins newsletter, and then removed four days later. The report concerns research by Genevieve Briand, assistant program director of the Applied Economics master’s degree program at Hopkins, who critically analyzed the effect of COVID-19 on U.S. deaths using data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in her webinar titled “COVID-19 Deaths: A Look at U.S. Data.”

Briand discovered that despite what is now claimed to be 266,000+ deaths from a new cause this year (COVID-19), total US deaths have not gone up at all. As put in the report:

Continuing, we learn of Briand's discovery that purported COVID-19 (C19) deaths matched at a nearly one-to-one ratio with decreases in reported deaths from other causes:

Briand soon gets to the "money line", and a debunk of the JH newsletter's effort to spin her research to suggest that even in the face of no increase in mortality over previous years, C19 is STILL somehow the dire killer serving the "New Normal" narrative (as though someone's "statistically-scheduled" certain death of heart disease is somehow exacerbated by the fact that he showed indications of a concurrent C19 infection when expiring at the long-since appointed hour):

Continued...

The Purported Rush On Hospitals, and Preparing For Vaccine Pressure
Debunking some current and upcoming propaganda.

I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL LAST WEEK for some minor surgery (which nonetheless involved cutting a big chunk off of me, and which still hurts like hell now three days later...). Doreen and I were interested to note the emptiness of the parking lot upon our arrival, in light of the recently-ubiquitous trumpeting about "case" spikes and overtaxed hospital capacities which are being used to justify renewed illegal mitigation-measure edicts here in Michigan.

Upon being taken back into the prep area and meeting my surgical team, my interest was piqued yet again when the nurse practitioner supervising the prep remarked that she was delighted to have me in for the procedure, since lately the hospital has been so empty and the time there so boring. I had to ask: "What? Isn't this place stuffed to the gills with COVID-19 victims?!"

The nurse rolled her eyes and quietly said words to the effect of, "Yeah, sure. Like THAT'S really happening...!"

With that, I knew I was in good and honest hands for the afternoon. I also had a nice confirmation of what all of us preserving our consciousness during this C19 hobgoblin hoax already knew to be true about the current hype further bankrupting Amazon competitors and serving as justification for ongoing conditioning of the American people to subordination to any lawless diktat issuing forth from "official" lips.

...And About Vaccines:
Clear and widespread understanding is needed to prevent abuse.

SO, A NUMBER OF SUCCESSFUL VACCINES are supposedly coming on line for C19. That's great!

But it's very important that everyone be clear in advance of the implications of this change in the situation on the ground.

Continued...

Another Israeli Murder
...on behalf of a false narrative serving a corrupt real purpose.

THE ISRAELIS APPEAR to have again assassinated an Iranian scientist, this time Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, in purported defense against the development of an Iranian nuclear weapon which the Israelis falsely assert is being sought and would be used against them. A couple of thoughts:

1. The endless Israeli calumnies thrown at Iran about its supposed lust for nuclear weapon are belied not only by Iran (unlike Israel) being a signatory to the Non-Proliferation Treaty with its faithful adherence verified steadily over decades by the IAEA, but also and more dispositively by the simple fact that wealthy Iran (well, it was stinking rich not long ago...) could easily have bought nukes from perpetually-impoverished Islamic neighbor Pakistan, with whom Iran shares a long border across which could go unhindered anything the two countries might care to exchange. For that matter, Iran could doubtless have bought nukes from others during the collapse of the Soviet Union.

The charge that Iran lusts for nuclear weapons fails in the face of the evidence. Notable, too, is the fact that the charge is leveled by no one except Israel and its poodles.

2. It is also worth noting that Iran never assassinates Israelis (or anyone else, it would seem). Nor does it launch cyber attacks against Israel, which Israel and its proxy do against Iran. Nor does it goad its long-time ally and patron, Russia, or new ally China, into hostile acts against Israel.

Which of the two countries, Iran or Israel, qualify as "rogue" would appear to be no contest.

Continued...

The Germans Are Back

DON'T MISS THIS cogent and chilling report by C.J. Hopkins, friends-- or the very important afterword by Yours Truly. We are not in a time suited to surfing-- this is a time calling for serious intake, serious resolution and serious follow-through.

Read carefully, share widely, and stand tall.

Continued...

And, of course, as always:
Illuminating Anniversaries For This Week!

"I confidently trust that the American people will prove themselves...too wise not to detect the false pride or the dangerous ambitions or the selfish schemes which so often hide themselves under that deceptive cry of mock patriotism: 'Our country, right or wrong!' They will not fail to recognize that our dignity, our free institutions and the peace and welfare of this and coming generations of Americans will be secure only as we cling to the watchword of true patriotism: 'Our country--when right to be kept right; when wrong to be put right.'"
-Senator Carl Schurz, October 17, 1899