The Lost Horizons Forum

A meeting place for the CtC-empowered.
It is currently Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:14 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:26 pm 

The December 14, 2020 Lost Horizons Newsletter
...where real knowledge-- and actual solutions-- intersect with real Americans!

HEY, People! Please don't just read what I post here (or anywhere), and nod your head sagely or approvingly and then move on to other things. I don't post in order to affirm your sense of things. I post in order to equip you with perspectives and arguments with which to educate others, and in the expectation that you will forward my posts to other people (or direct them to those posts). PLEASE do those things.

We won't win by YOU knowing what I present. We will win by LOTS OF OTHERS knowing what I present.

Sleepwalking Down The Nightmare Road To Serfdom
There's little a writer likes less than to sound strident. But sometimes what needs to be said can take on no other tone, and it falls to the reader to suppress the recoil reflex and to recognize the urgency of the message.

LET'S WARM UP with a couple of observations on the general issue of deception as a tool in service to agenda unlikely to find favor (read: certain to be rejected, maybe even violently) if unvarnished with concealing craft:

"[I]t’s always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it’s a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
–Hermann Goering

"[I]n the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying."
-Adolf Hitler

"There is no safety for honest men but by believing all possible evil of evil men."
-Edmund Burke

"All governments are run by liars and nothing they say should be believed."
-I. F. Stone

OKAY, NOW LET ME GET TO THE SHOUTING: Over the last two publications of this newsletter (the November 30 edition and the December 7 mid-edition update) I have provided everyone with the research products of two extremely credentialed scientists with backgrounds deep in the mainstream (one from Johns Hopkins and one from Pfizer). One of these folks-- Genevieve Briand-- is in the US and one-- Michael Yeadon-- is in the UK.

Briand and Yeadon made the cut as newsworthy because over the last two months each was struck by the dawning realization that despite all the eyewash raining down from "official" sources and being sprayed into everyone's face by a fever-swamp 24/7 media campaign more monolithic than any seen since the consent engineering for the invasion of Iraq, there have actually been no excess deaths in either the US or the UK during the time each was supposedly being ravaged by plague. NO EXCESS DEATHS.

Both Briand and Yeadon realized that, as Yeadon put it: "If there are no excess deaths, there is no pandemic." Full stop.

Both Briand and Yeadon echo what I have been pointing out here for many months: The alleged C19 deaths have been normal, predictable deaths from the normal variety of causes, which have just been mischaracterized as "C19 deaths".

So I ask you: WHY ARE THESE REVELATIONS NOT THE ONLY FOCUS OF ALL COMMENTARY AND DISCUSSION OF THE C19 SUBJECT?!

Why, for instance, are people still talking of vaccines and whether or not they are safe when the rationale for vaccines has been destroyed? Talking about the safety of vaccines in light of Briand and Yeadon's revelations is letting the tail wag the dog-- and hence, losing the argument.

Continued...

Corona Virus Scandal Breaking In Merkel's Germany
An illuminating report by F. William Engdahl, and a very important afterword by Yours Truly.

Continued...

And, of course, as always:
Illuminating Anniversaries For This Week!

"I confidently trust that the American people will prove themselves...too wise not to detect the false pride or the dangerous ambitions or the selfish schemes which so often hide themselves under that deceptive cry of mock patriotism: 'Our country, right or wrong!' They will not fail to recognize that our dignity, our free institutions and the peace and welfare of this and coming generations of Americans will be secure only as we cling to the watchword of true patriotism: 'Our country--when right to be kept right; when wrong to be put right.'"
-Senator Carl Schurz, October 17, 1899