The Lost Horizons Forum

A meeting place for the CtC-empowered.
It is currently Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:22 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:12 pm 

The December 21, 2020 Lost Horizons Newsletter Mid-Edition Update
...where real knowledge intersects with real Americans!

HEY, People! Please don't just read what I post here (or anywhere), and nod your head sagely or approvingly and then move on to other things. I don't post in order to affirm your sense of things. I post in order to equip you with perspectives and arguments with which to educate others, and in the expectation that you will forward my posts to other people (or direct them to those posts). PLEASE do those things.

We won't win by YOU knowing what I present. We will win by LOTS OF OTHERS knowing what I present.

As This Disgusting Year Of Assaults Upon Our Common Sense, Our Rights, And Our Unprecedentedly-Prosperity Producing Civilization Comes To An End...
I leave you with my wishes for this season and for next year.

THIS WILL BE MY LAST NEWSLETTER EDITION OF 2020 as we all say good riddance to the last 12 months, shake ourselves back into freshness, and hit the internal "reset" button. Accordingly, I am going to take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you the very best of the present season, and urge you to put aside all fears, gather your families and friends closely about you, and remember that it is in that embrace that your life is truly centered, however much the external world might try to alienate you from it.

As for my New Year's Day wishes, which I share now since the next edition won't post until after that turning, they are these:

IN THE NEW YEAR ABOUT TO BEGIN, may the dreams and designs of all tyrants everywhere be defeated, dishonored and harshly deterred.

May the blessings of Liberty and the Rule of Law be showered upon all who revere them, and who work to defeat, dishonor and deter all tyrants.

Continued...

A Summary Of Dr. Genevieve Briand's Discoveries Regarding The COVID-19 "Pandemic"
...for the benefit of those who have found the viewing of an hour+ webinar daunting, and thus have missed this hugely important material.

A FEW WEEKS AGO, I INTRODUCED EVERYONE TO Dr. Genevieve Briand, assistant program director of the Applied Economics master’s degree program at Johns Hopkins University. In October, Dr. Briand conducted deep-dive research into the death statistics being reported as from or involving COVID-19 (C19), and found that the data completely refutes the official narrative of C19.

Briand first published her research in the form of a webinar hosted by the university, but when she discussed her findings in an interview with the school newsletter, the interview post was pulled four days after publication. That bad move unintentionally drew attention to Briand's work-- including my attention-- which it might otherwise have missed.

MY OWN EXAMINATION of Dr. Briand's work revealed it to be of great significance, both on its own merits in shining a harsh light on official lies of the last ten months, and in the support it gives to my own published analyses of those lies and the very contrary truth they attempt to conceal.

Now, with the gracious permission of Dr. Briand, I'm going to summarize her eye-opening presentation. I think every reader will find it a powerful-- indeed, dispositive-- debunk of official assertions by which we are all being flogged like livestock down an abattoir chute toward needless vaccinations and other impositions, and by which our local economies, many lives, and the rule of law generally have been devastated over the last 10 months.

Understand that this summary is along the lines of a "highlights" reel. Further, the observations I will be sharing are to a greater or lesser degree what I see as telling from the data, which may vary a bit here and there from Dr. Briand's own observations. I think everyone will find what I present compelling on its own, but I also encourage everyone to click on the link I'll be providing at the end in order to watch the webinar and take everything in.

DR. BRIAND CONDUCTED HER RESEARCH IN LARGE PART by analysis of the data posted as of October 15, 2020 here and here on the CDC website, in which are found numbers of deaths from each and all causes each week from 2014 to late September, 2020. That data led to insights and conclusions which were then used to inform several very easily-accessible graphics from which quite a different picture emerges than the one painted by the narrative-managers who have terrorized Americans into a surrender of liberty and the rule of law since this past March.

I'm going to post several of these graphics in turn, and offer brief explanations of their messages and significance. To begin, let's look at this graph of the distribution of deaths by age group over the course of the initial months in which the USA was purportedly ravaged by C19:

Continued...

Heldover:
'Coming Soon From Joe And Kamala: Horray For The Revolution!'
An insightful observation by Phil Giraldi, and my important afterword providing the remedy to the problem.

Continued...

Plus,
Illuminating Anniversaries For This Week!