The Lost Horizons Forum

A meeting place for the CtC-empowered.
It is currently Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:24 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:16 pm 

The January 11, 2021 Lost Horizons Newsletter Mid-Edition Update
...where real knowledge intersects with real Americans!

HEY, People! Please don't just read what I post here (or anywhere), and nod your head sagely or approvingly and then move on to other things. I don't post in order to affirm your sense of things. I post in order to equip you with perspectives and arguments with which to educate others, and in the expectation that you will forward my posts to other people (or direct them to those posts). PLEASE do those things.

We won't win by YOU knowing what I present. We will win by LOTS OF OTHERS knowing what I present.

Today's Red-Alert Crisis Is Brought To You By...
...the same folks who have been yanking the same football away for decades, and laughing at your endless susceptibility to their scams all the way to the bank and to their high offices.

A LOT OF FOLKS ARE FEELING BROWBEATEN and confused right now. These dazed voices are going quiet about the conduct of November's vote-counting due to the story management of Wednesday's events in Washington by Democrats and Establishment Republicans, and their MSM collaborators.

I wonder if these subdued folks are remembering something really important: Those acting so outraged about that brief and very conveniently-timed eruption of weirdness-- by a handful of persons acting completely out of character with the vast majority of the huge crowd on hand and which halted the consideration by Congress of the fraud evidence presentation by members challenging the election-- are the same ones who have been chanting "there is no evidence of fraud" for the last couple of months (in the face of a massive body of evidence of all possible kinds as detailed here and here)?

Have people thought about the fact that the "there is no evidence"/"insurrection in Washington" monotone chorus is the very same chorus that chanted the "JFK killed by lone nutcase Oswald" story (and with a magic bullet involved!), and that the United States was winning in Vietnam (until Daniel Ellsberg dropped a dime on that lie)?

Is everyone remembering that today's "no fraud/insurrection" monotone chorus is the same propaganda coalition that told us the Iranian hostage-taking was just because those folks are primitive-religion nutcases? Leaving out the facts that the CIA had overthrown their elected government in 1953 and subjected them to the brutal tyranny of the Shah for 25 years, and US embassies are universally-known to be the headquarters of the local CIA "mission"?

I wonder if folks are reflecting on the fact that the "no fraud/insurrection" chorus is the same one that told us day-care centers around the country were nests of Satanism and child abuse? That the Branch Davidians set themselves on fire? That Saddam Hussein had WMDs and was involved in the 9/11 events? (Oh, and had sent those anthrax letters, too?)

FURTHER, AND MOST SIGNIFICANTLY, I wonder if those of you subdued by the pushback are conscious of the fact that those flogging the "no fraud" and "insurrection" storylines are the same ones who have been incessantly flashing the "red alert" seizure-strobe about "COVID-19" (C19) for the last 12 months?

You know the one I mean. The "disease" whose mortality characteristics conveniently happen to virtually match-- one-for-one-- the normal mortality of humankind.

Have you thought about that amazing coincidence? Rather than otherwise healthy people in their 30s being taken by this purported plague, which would be unmistakable evidence of the plague we are told this is, C19 takes only those already about to die from other (often very similarly-symptomed) causes at more or less the same time as they supposedly succumb to the dire virus? (Hmmm... Should we start calling it the dirus? But I digress.)

Looked at in light of another metric, the odds of dying from C19 in any given age group are the same as the odds of dying from disease in that age group with C19 not in the picture at all, as decisively shown by the CDC's own data. See the research report of a Johns Hopkins analyst on this issue presented here.

Continued...

'Covid Is An Orchestration Serving An Agenda-- The Destruction Of Freedom'
An insightful observation by Paul Craig Roberts, and my important afterword providing the remedy to the problem.

Continued...

Plus,
Illuminating Anniversaries For This Week!