The Lost Horizons Forum

A meeting place for the CtC-empowered.
It is currently Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:03 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:37 pm 

The January 25, 2021 Lost Horizons Newsletter Mid-Edition Update
...where real knowledge intersects with real Americans!

HEY, People! Please don't just read what I post here (or anywhere), and nod your head sagely or approvingly and then move on to other things. I don't post in order to affirm your sense of things. I post in order to equip you with perspectives and arguments with which to educate others, and in the expectation that you will forward my posts to other people (or direct them to those posts). PLEASE do those things.

We won't win by YOU knowing what I present. We will win by LOTS OF OTHERS knowing what I present.

Ideological Discrimination Is ILLEGAL
No one can be fired or denied a service or otherwise punished for his beliefs, or be subject to any such extortive pressure to change or suppress those beliefs. Victims of this kind of offensive behavior by the "woke" should queue up with lawsuits, asap.

THERE IS A CALCULATED EFFORT UNDERWAY to suppress election fraud evidence until sufficient new-paradigm-momentum has gathered to render it harmless to the Biden/Harris/Establishment Democrat agenda. Similar efforts are being directed at C19 challengers and indeed, at anyone expressing general disagreement with any part of the agenda or its pretenses and pretexts-- especially those doing so by way of showing abiding support for Donald Trump.

The effort has involved vigorous censorship and sinister threats directed at opposition voices. These attacks are certain to escalate as characterization of challengers to the preferred narrative as seditionists, insurrectionists and "domestic terrorists" is increasingly rolled-out, but so far the assaults are mostly by way of partisan non-governmental actors imposing denials-of-service of various kinds, with some attacks extending all the way to firings from jobs and cancellations of contracts.

Some of the private suppression and intimidation efforts are doubtless motivated by fears of those responsible that should they fail to act against an accused target of a two-minute hate, they will be targeted in turn for the same treatment (or even by the sort of "Lord of the Flies" mob violence we were all very carefully and deliberately shown during last summer's "peaceful protests"). Some may actually be motivated by the perpetrator's genuine personal investment in the "woke" nonsense.

Either way, all these private-actor suppression and intimidation efforts are committed in the belief that those responsible are immune from legal consequences, because it is only the government that is legally-constrained against such ideologically-motivated acts. However, this belief is incorrect.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 makes such ideological-motivated suppressions and other denials of service illegal.

Continued...

'The New Normal'-- An Eye-Opening Film
A starkly disturbing, must-see presentation by Happen.Network, and my very important afterword.

Continued...

Plus,
Illuminating Anniversaries For This Week!