The Lost Horizons Forum

A meeting place for the CtC-empowered.
It is currently Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:47 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: The News, March 22, 2021
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:18 am 

The March 22, 2021 Lost Horizons Newsletter Mid-Edition Update
...where real knowledge intersects with real Americans!

HEY, People! Please don't just read what I post here (or anywhere), and nod your head sagely or approvingly and then move on to other things. I don't post in order to affirm your sense of things. I post in order to equip you with perspectives and arguments with which to educate others, and in the expectation that you will forward my posts to other people (or direct them to those posts). PLEASE do those things.

We won't win by YOU knowing what I present. We will win by LOTS OF OTHERS knowing what I present.

The Old Man In The Chair Echoes Geert Vanden Bossche
...and me, on most points.

DR. VERNON COLEMAN has produced a video in which he echoes pretty much everything I say in last Monday's commentary on Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche's arguments about the serious dangers-- and possible ill intent-- of the mRNA "vaccines" currently being flogged by the usual suspects. Find Coleman's video here. It's well worth watching.

My only caveat is that, as I say in my own commentary, I don't believe the danger of runaway super variants is as great as Vanden Bossche, and now Coleman, suggest-- as long as those of us who have avoided the "vaccines" immediately dump the mask and "social distancing" insanity that has been weakening everyone's immune system. But that IS necessary, if you value your life.

LET ME MAKE CLEAR that I am very reluctant to speak with this kind of urgency and alarm. How embarrassing if the warnings prove to be wrong!

But how shameful to have stayed silent due to prideful considerations, should the warnings prove to be right! And the record of events strongly compels deep concern.

Remember, the plain and simple fact is that we don't need vaccines for C19-- even real ones. C19 has been so prevalent for so long that pretty much everyone has been exposed and developed immunity-- and it was never a substantial threat in the first place. Haven't you all read through the point-by-point collection of facts about the "pandemic" found here? YOU MUST DO SO!!

Even if you have done so before, READ THE PAGE THROUGH AGAIN. Since you last did the reading, much new information will have come to you, by which what I communicate in that collection will now be more clear and comprehensible.

Continued...

On The Psychology Of The Conspiracy Denier-- a closer look at the class that mocks
by Tim Foyle

Why is it that otherwise perfectly intelligent, thoughtful and rationally minded people baulk at the suggestion that sociopaths are conspiring to manipulate and deceive them? And why will they defend this ill-founded position with such vehemence?

History catalogues the machinations of liars, thieves, bullies and narcissists and their devastating effects. In modern times too, evidence of corruption and extraordinary deceptions abound.

We know, without question, that politicians lie and hide their connections and that corporations routinely display utter contempt for moral norms – that corruption surrounds us.

We know that revolving doors between the corporate and political spheres, the lobbying system, corrupt regulators, the media and judiciary mean that wrongdoing is practically never brought to any semblance of genuine justice.

We know that the press makes noise about these matters occasionally but never pursues them with true vigour.

We know that in the intelligence services and law enforcement wrongdoing on a breathtaking scale is commonplace and that, again, justice is never forthcoming.

We know that governments repeatedly ignore or trample on the rights of the people, and actively abuse and mistreat the people. None of this is controversial.

Continued... and with an important afterword by Yours Truly

Plus,
Illuminating Anniversaries For This Week!