The Lost Horizons Forum

A meeting place for the CtC-empowered.
It is currently Thu May 26, 2022 12:09 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:31 pm 

The December 6, 2021 Lost Horizons Newsletter
...where real knowledge-- and actual solutions-- intersect with real Americans!

The Antiquity Of Freedom
by William Cullen Bryant

SHORTLY AFTER PUBLICATION OF CtC in 2003, corrupt actors in the IRS, the DOJ (sic) and in certain federal courts began their vicious decade-and-a-half effort to intimidate me into silence and to denigrate my work with contrived, fraud-based outcomes in their kangaroo courts. This, despite the facts that during all of that long assault and since, Americans in the hundreds of thousands have steadily proven me correct in both my research and analysis of the income tax and in my faith in the goodness and courage of my countrymen.

As the assault ramped up and became evident in its character my mother, God rest her beautiful soul, gave me a copy of the poem below, accompanied by this note: "Peter, I know you will love this poem. It is the best I have encountered on the subject of Freedom." She was right.

Now, as we close out a year in which liberty, the rule of law, and indeed, Western civilization itself have been under the worst assault ever waged against them, I am pleased to share this uplifting work with you. I believe that you, too, will find it compelling and heartening.

Continued...

Some Sober Observations-- Dark And Light-- To Consider As We Go Forward
Many victims of the pandemic scam have already succumbed; many more will soon follow. This is tragic, but puts into sharp relief the nature of the challenge which lies before the rest of us, if we have the courage to be open to harsh truths.

SO, TO BEGIN WITH, deaths from all different causes were falsely ascribed to C19. This was done in order to whip up panic and hysteria and create an atmosphere in which a so-called "vaccine"-- which is actually a genetic modifier which does NOT prevent infection with the virus, nor transmission of same, nor sickness or death after infection if the conditions under which any infected person might become severely ill or dead, "vaccinated" or not (such as obesity, COPD, etc.)-- would be readily-- even gratefully-- received.

Now, with the "vaccine" widely deployed throughout the Western world, and repeat injections having been successfully made into many arms, deaths from that agent are climbing in number rapidly. In a twist that probably brings smirks to certain faces, those deaths are being ascribed by the perps to every other possible cause in a neat contortion of the narrative in order to keep the program alive until the last possible naif has been dosed.

The "vaccines" are causing heart attacks, strokes, pneumonia, neurological failures and more, all of which are being brushed out of the picture presented to the public as just the normal run and pace of mortalities. The chutzpah is remarkable, but the data tell the tale to those able to see it.

Here is a chart representing data published by the UK Office of National Statistics comparing deaths from all causes, per 100,000 persons, among "vaccinated" individuals and those who had not had the injections, aged 10 to 59, from 3 January to 24 September, 2021:

Continued...

Other Voices (followed by an important afterword)

Biden's Bounty On Your Life: Hospitals' Incentive Payments For COVID-19
by Elizabeth Lee Vliet, M.D. and Ali Shultz, J.D.

Upon admission to a once-trusted hospital, American patients with COVID-19 become virtual prisoners, subjected to a rigid treatment protocol with roots in Ezekiel Emanuel’s “Complete Lives System” for rationing medical care in those over age 50. They have a shockingly high mortality rate. How and why is this happening, and what can be done about it?

As exposed in audio recordings, hospital executives in Arizona admitted meeting several times a week to lower standards of care, with coordinated restrictions on visitation rights. Most COVID-19 patients’ families are deliberately kept in the dark about what is really being done to their loved ones.

The combination that enables this tragic and avoidable loss of hundreds of thousands of lives includes (1) The CARES Act, which provides hospitals with bonus incentive payments for all things related to COVID-19 (testing, diagnosing, admitting to hospital, use of remdesivir and ventilators, reporting COVID-19 deaths, and vaccinations) and (2) waivers of customary and long-standing patient rights by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).

In 2020, the Texas Hospital Association submitted requests for waivers to CMS. According to Texas attorney Jerri Ward, “CMS has granted ‘waivers’ of federal law regarding patient rights. Specifically, CMS purports to allow hospitals to violate the rights of patients or their surrogates with regard to medical record access, to have patient visitation, and to be free from seclusion.” She notes that “rights do not come from the hospital or CMS and cannot be waived, as that is the antithesis of a ‘right.’ The purported waivers are meant to isolate and gain total control over the patient and to deny patient and patient’s decision-maker the ability to exercise informed consent.”

Creating a “National Pandemic Emergency” provided justification for such sweeping actions that override individual physician medical decision-making and patients’ rights. The CARES Act provides incentives for hospitals to use treatments dictated solely by the federal government under the auspices of the NIH. These “bounties” must paid back if not “earned” by making the COVID-19 diagnosis and following the COVID-19 protocol.

The hospital payments include:

Continued...

Plus,
Illuminating Anniversaries For This Week!

"I confidently trust that the American people will prove themselves...too wise not to detect the false pride or the dangerous ambitions or the selfish schemes which so often hide themselves under that deceptive cry of mock patriotism: 'Our country, right or wrong!' They will not fail to recognize that our dignity, our free institutions and the peace and welfare of this and coming generations of Americans will be secure only as we cling to the watchword of true patriotism: 'Our country--when right to be kept right; when wrong to be put right.'"
-Senator Carl Schurz, October 17, 1899