The Lost Horizons Forum

A meeting place for the CtC-empowered.
It is currently Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:12 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:32 pm 

The January 31, 2022 Lost Horizons Newsletter
...where real knowledge-- and actual solutions-- intersect with real Americans!

The CDC Finally Admits The Superiority Of Naturally-Acquired Immunity
...but still tries to defend "vaccines" whose own creators never said would convey immunity from anything.

A REPORT ISSUED BY THE CDC ON JANUARY 19, 2022 admits that those who are unvaccinated but have been previously exposed to C19 have 6 times greater immunity (which we will call naturally-acquired immunity, or NAI) than those who are "fully vaccinated". The admission is welcome, but the corrupt agency can't help but insert a few flies into the ointment in service to the evolving needs of its defensive narrative.

The structure of the report is contrived to suggest that this NAI superiority only became true when the "Delta variant" emerged. However, this is a mere pretense meant to shore up the false notion that the "vaccines" had initial value and weren't just tools in service to special-interest agendas from the jump. (See the rebuttal of this falsehood in the fifth section of this multi-part article-- the one featuring the Sotomayor meme.)

The deception lies in the report basing its conclusions on RT-PCR test results. The outcome from these "tests" (also known as Nucleic Acid Amplification Tests) are treated in the report as "laboratory confirmation" of infection. ("Rapid antigen tests" are also covered by the same label, and referenced in the report, but had not been in widespread use during the study period. Further, RATs are also prone to false positives with rates of up to 42% having been found.)

But RT-PCR tests are incapable of reliably indicating infection. They are also notorious for sky-high false-positivity (a fact discussed in some depth in this earlier article about a late October, 2021 effort by the CDC to argue the opposite of what is being admitted in this new study). This glitch places many of the subjects being considered in the report into the "previously infected" category who really hadn't been.

Here is the description of the relevant test parameters:

Continued...

It's A Good Time To Remember That In The End, It's All On Us
In large part, CtC is about learning to say "NO!" and being prepared to stick to your guns. This is true across the board, not just as regards the income tax.

I'VE BEEN SPENDING A LOT OF TIME sorting through the vast tonnage of papers that have accumulated over the 18 years and counting since writing CtC, and many of those that came before that inflection point, also. It's been a major journey for me.

Sometimes it has been very painful, such as when dealing with the records of the prosecutorial and judicial assaults upon me and Doreen. Sometimes it has been very uplifting, as when going through the many thousands of CtC-educated and CtC-inspired victories shared with me by readers, and the many expressions of support and companionship with which I have been blessed by so many of you during the afore-mentioned assaults (for which I have always been, and will always be, enormously grateful).

IN THE COURSE OF THIS EXERCISE, I have unearthed many things long-forgotten-- some well-forgotten. For instance, I have been reminded of the faintness of heart I used to encounter during the sporadic instances of well-publicized, focused institutional hostility to my work over the years (a list of some of which can be found here).

At those times I would hear from many folks about their successful CtC-educated claims, proudly or gratefully reported to me, but with requests to keep the happy facts to myself. "I want to play it safe" would be the reason given, based on the notion that standing up and bearing witness to the world would invite corrupt adverse attention and harm.

The idea, in short, was that it is better to hunker down and quietly enjoy the benefits of CtC's liberating information even if that silence means denying energy to the spread of that information and its potential generation of a paradigm-shifting momentum by which all "hunkering down" would become unnecessary.

My response to hearing from such not-quite-warriors was always the same: "Playing it safe" by silence is just conceding the field to the enemy, meaning the harm you fear will come upon a bit more slowly, perhaps, but with way more certainty. By "playing it safe" you relinquish your arms and watch your adversary grow in strength while you shrink. It is what Patrick Henry spoke of in his powerful speech calling his Virginia countrymen to arms in 1775:

"They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot? Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power."

I'm sorry to say that my admonitions rarely yielded positive results. It seems those who have chosen to be timid are generally irredeemably so, and I have had to content myself with the milder satisfaction of knowing that at least these not-quite-warriors are acting to reduce Leviathan's resources, if not his public stature and influence.

Continued...

Other Voices (followed by an important afterword)

A Tale Of Two Authoritarians
by Matt Taibbi

Former Vice President Dick Cheney visited the House of Representatives yesterday. He and his daughter Liz were the only two Republicans present at a moment of silence commemorating the events of last January 6th. It was a touching scene, which perfectly described why the surviving anti-Trump Uniparty of the political mainstream is at least as much of a threat to democracy as the “insurrectionists” they never stop wailing about.

In a story entitled “Dick Cheney returns to the House and receives a warm welcome...from Democrats,” the Washington Post wrote that “Democrats put aside their fierce and lasting policy divides with the Cheneys to thank them for condemning the attack and Trump’s continued effort to undermine the 2020 presidential election results with his false claims of fraud.

(News writing has become a pre-fab profession, like assembling IKEA furniture. All you need is an Allen wrench and a list of the latest clichés. “Trump’s efforts to undermine the 2020 election” has replaced “Trump’s efforts to coordinate with the Russian government in its election interference activities,” and “Trump’s false claims of fraud” has replaced “Trump’s false claims of ‘fake news.’” Part of the significance of January 6th is that it updated popular propaganda stock, which had grown stale.)

I don’t mean to understate the seriousness of January 6th, even though it’s been absurdly misreported for over a year now. No one from a country where these things actually happen could mistake 1/6 for “a coup .” In the real version, the mob doesn’t take selfies and blaze doobies after seizing the palace, and the would-be dictator doesn’t spend 187 minutes snacking and watching Fox before tweeting “go home.” Instead, he works the phones nonstop to rally precinct chiefs, generals, and airport officials to the cause, because a coup is a real attempt to seize power. Britannica says the “chief prerequisite for a coup is control of all or part of the armed forces, the police, and other military elements.” We saw none of that on January 6th, but it’s become journalistic requirement to use either “coup” or “insurrection” in describing it:

Continued...

Plus,
Illuminating Anniversaries For This Week!

"I confidently trust that the American people will prove themselves...too wise not to detect the false pride or the dangerous ambitions or the selfish schemes which so often hide themselves under that deceptive cry of mock patriotism: 'Our country, right or wrong!' They will not fail to recognize that our dignity, our free institutions and the peace and welfare of this and coming generations of Americans will be secure only as we cling to the watchword of true patriotism: 'Our country--when right to be kept right; when wrong to be put right.'"
-Senator Carl Schurz, October 17, 1899